Sunrise Exterior Inc has been in the roofing field for over 19 years, and not many roofing contractors can claim the same. What distinguishes Sunrise Exterior Inc from its competitors? It’s easy because we’ve been doing it for a long time: we approach each client’s house with respect and care, ensuring that their needs are addressed before we depart. We take great pleasure in our work, and our enthusiasm demonstrates why Sunrise Exterior Inc is the most trusted roofing contractor in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Each task should be meticulously planned, focusing on quality and service. Read below for further information about our services.
Residential Roofers in Little Compton, Ri
We are slanted while others are flat; regardless of your roof type, a residential shingle roofing contractor will generally assist any of your roofing demands. Among these services are:
- An assessment of the roof to check for any damage that a recent windstorm or aging may have caused.
- Repair minor issues localized to one section of the roof, such as missing or raised shingles.
- Performing roof restoration entails cleaning your roof and repairing any small issues that may exist, such as shingles that are cracked or lifting.
- A roofing contractor will remove and dispose of the old shingles, then prepare your roof for installing new shingles if it has been determined that your shingles are reaching the end of their useful life.
- When something unexpected occurs, most roofing specialists will be prepared to help you with your leaky roof or repair any damage caused by the storm that occurred the night before.
- Gutters, downspouts, and soffit surround your roof and serve to direct water runoff away from your property. These elements are all regarded and necessary components of an efficient roofing ecology.
Commercial Roofers in Little Compton, Ri
Business professional roofers, like residential roofing companies, provide their customers with a variety of alternatives to assist preserve the strength and longevity of their commercial roofs. Among these services are:
- Maintenance Packages, since most business roofs are flat, trash and filth accumulate on the commercial structure’s top. Commercial roofing contractors will provide a maintenance plan that includes cleaning the roof and examining for any symptoms of future problems.
- As long as the problem is isolated, repairing small areas of a big commercial roof is routine. Many of these problems occur in regions where water pools or pauses, causing damage or aging faster than in other roof sections.
- Roof Replacement: All business roofs will eventually need to be replaced. When it comes to replacing your flat business roof, you have various options:
- TPO and EPDM Roofing – These synthetic rubber roofing membranes are usually utilized on low-sloping roofs.
- Tar Roofing – Tar Roofing comprises many layers of waterproof materials glued together using hot tar and then topped with a coating of mineral aggregate.
- Torch Down Roofing – One of the most durable roofing materials available, it is constructed of a strong membrane bonded to a thick layer of asphalt and put down on flat roofs using intense heat from a torch.
- Emergency Service is available for business facilities to assist in the repair of any unforeseen leaks or damage.
Not all local roofing companies provide the services above, and some may even offer extra services unrelated to your roof. You should always engage with a qualified and insured roofing contractor for whatever service you want. Available Roofing is delighted to provide all of the services above; we are licensed and insured, and we give a guarantee that covers manufacture faults and craftsmanship. Call us immediately at 857 482-6261 for all of your Oakville roofing and GTA roofing requirements.